SISTEM KREDIT KEMAHIRAN MALAYSIA (SKKM)
Customer: Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK)
Project implemented: 2012-2014
iLaunch was engaged by the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia to develop the SKKM system (Sistem Kredit Kemahiran Malaysia) for the Department of Skills Development, also known as Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK), a department under the purview of the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia.
SKKM is an on-line application system, developed to enhance the delivery and management of Malaysian Skills Certification System (Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia) which include Accreditation Program, Recognition of Prior Learning, Recognition of Other Skills Qualification, Recording, Certification and Appointment of Skills Personnel.
Objective of The project
- Develop an online application system that is flexible and accessible for managing and monitoring the implementation of the Malaysian Skills Certification System
- Establish a comprehensive central repository, efficient and effective skills training and certification referral in Malaysia.
The scope of the project cover the following:
- Project Management and Other Services
- Development and Implementation of SKKM Application Systems
- Development and implementation of ICT Infrastructure
- Data Migration and Conversion
- Site Preparation
- Project Delivery & Government Compliance Practice